DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF CARDIAID
CardiAid AED is designed to be easy to use and quick to treat.
- CardiAid automatically switches on by simply opening the cover.
- Pre-connected electrodes help save time and make the process simpler for the user.
- “Status indicator lights” provide easy interpretation of the self-test results.
- CardiAid guides the user step by step with a combination of clear voice instructions, illustrations and lights for the maximum efficiency. All steps are ensured to be applied accurately even if the responder has limited knowledge or experience.
- CardiAid works with one-button only* – the shock button. No on-off button, no time loss!
- The AED available in 24 languages.
- CardiAid combines an accurate ECG detection algorithm with high sensitivity and specificity values with its current-based defibrillation technology for the most effective treatment.
- Paediatric treatment is available with special paediatric electrodes.
- CardiAid automatically activates paediatric mode when the special paediatric electrodes are plugged in.
- Any inessential function is omitted to make CardiAid perfect for public access defibrillation. No ECG display, no distraction!
- CardiAid is ready for any unpredictable situation with high battery capacity to support up to 200 shocks/20 hours of monitoring.
- CardiAid stores the ECG and incident data with the highest capacity in industry: up to 4 events with a total duration of 3 hours.
- To minimize the responsibility of the owner and risk of forgetting to charge the battery, CardiAid does not use rechargeable battery.
- Event and ECG data can be obtained easily through Bluetooth.
- CardiAid is easily adaptable to future changes in resuscitation guidelines with configurable functions like voice prompts, CPR duration, CPR sequence (30:2 or hands-only); and chest compression frequency (100 to 120 bpm).
- CardiAid Monitor 2 Technical Service Software offers a whole solution for all needs: Configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, event data monitoring and many more.
- CardiAid has a unique maintenance policy.
- The device is programmed to warn every 2 years to remind the due date, reducing the responsibility of the owner.
- The periodical maintenance consists of battery & electrode replacement and special function tests.
CardiAid was used to save a cardiac arrest victim at a party venue. During an anniversary party, one of the people dancing on the dance floor suddenly fell down. Luckily, the bystanders immediately started CPR and the venue staff were agile to bring the CardiAid AED which had been purchased only 3 weeks before the incident; “the best purchase ever” as stated by them.
Only 1 button
Connected and ready to use within 10 seconds
200 shocks per battery
Available in 20 languages
What is the CardiAid?
The CardiAid was designed to be the simplest and clearest possible AED for public use, making it possible to administer an electric shock with a minimum of delay to anyone suffering acute heart failure.
The CardiAid AED has been designed for public use at places such as children’s day care centres, schools, sports complexes, doctors’ surgeries, veterinary and dental practices, by emergency services etc.
CardiAid software is compliant with ILCOR2020 ERC guidelines
The CardiAid AED delivers the most effective treatment, based on the algorithm and biphasic defibrillation of the heart
The CardiAid is completely safe to use. The AED only delivers a life-saving electric shock when the analysis has determined it necessary. You can rely on this entirely.
The AED produces strong visual and auditory signals. A loud voice giving clear instructions guides you through the resuscitation process, along with clear pictograms. A metronome provides the heart massage rate.
How does the CardiAid work?
One of the most important qualities of an AED is that it is user friendly. After all, the more people able to use the AED, the greater the chance they will save lives. The CardiAid is the most user-friendly AED on the market. On our website, you can see how simply the CardiAid works.