CardiAid Adult and Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes
CardiAid Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is delivered with CardiAid Defibrillation Electrodes as standard accessory. CardiAid AED both assesses the heart rhythm and delivers the life-saving electroshock through these special electrodes.
- CA-10ES Adult Defibrillation Electrodes are used for CardiAid CT0207 AED
- CR-13A Adult Defibrillation Electrodes are used for CardiAid CT0207RS and CT0207RF AED
- CR-13P Paediatric Defibrillation Electrodes are used for CardiAid CT0207RS and CT0207RF AED
- Range of Application:
- Adult electrodes for patients >8 years / 25kg.
- Paediatric electrodes for patients 1-8 years / <25kg.
- Delivery Status:
- Disposable, self-adhesive, single-use electrodes.
- Ready-to-use, sealed and packed with connector outside pouch.
- Not polarized (Exchange acceptable).
- Active Surface Area:
- 166cm2 (adult).
- 86cm2 (paediatric).
- Cable Length: 130 cm.
- Shelf Life Adult Electrodes: 30 months from the manufacturing date.
- Shelf Life Paediatric Electrodes: 15 months from the manufacturing date.
CardiAid Training Electrodes
In an emergency, every second counts. It is important for the rescuer to act swiftly and confidently, which can be assured by providing periodical AED trainings and emergency plan to potential users of CardiAid AED according to the latest ILCOR 2015 ERC Resuscitation Guidelines. CardiAid Training Electrodes are specially designed training electrodes which can be used with CardiAid Trainer for AED and CPR Trainings. CardiAid Training Electrodes provide the best simulation with exactly the same look and feel as CardiAid Defibrillation Electrodes. Its special gel enables the pads to be used up to 30 times.
CardiAid Trainer AED training device and CardiAid Training Electrodes are perfect fit for the needs of CPR and first aid instructors.